Friday, February 22, 2008

Creativity: Part II

After a long, and very fun, weekend of shooting Part II of the creative series I have ended up somewhat frustrated. I had grand plans to add two videos from the photos taken of Lindsey, but was unable to make them - yes it is another round of the PC vs Mac conversation. I've come to the conclusion that if you want to have an ounce of creativity do not use a PC. They are great for typing out documents and even using Photoshop, but tring to put together a video is nearly impossible.
So my creativity has been somewhat stiffled.

But it is all still in my head - the images have been processed, arranged and are ready to go. I have added two images from the shoot below. Also all the images are in a web gallery so you can see the entire shoot.

I am not giving up on this - Creativity must, and will, prevail.

So stay tuned for the videos - it will be done!


No comments: